May 26, 2010

CO OP TRAINING --TEACHING

I'm lucky that I have a respectful principal, wonderful advisor and colleagues. I felt like that I'm a real teacher when I got a great respect from my students and I'm positively believe that it's the result of the strong rules in that school. The principal Mrs. Asia established great rules of how the students deal with their teachers and the strong punishment of those who don't. About my advisor Mrs. Nabilah, she was not just an advisor, she was like a sister, a friend and a great teacher. Every day, we were surrounded by her advises and comments which were really useful for us. I believe that no word can describe what I have learnt from her. Finally my colleagues Norah and Merfet were as supporters, advisors, true friends and sisters. I shared with them a great experience that I will never forget . I even cannot imagine myself in this experience with other colleagues. They were the best of the best .Finally, my lovely students, I shared with them my first experience in teaching. Their positive attitude toward me, made me more enthusiasm and more confident. I believe that I will never ever forget them. They were the best part of this experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment